Friday, January 21, 2011

Three | Wind

“I can't change the direction of the wind,

but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

~ J.Dean



I know it's Minnesota, it's suppose to be cold in winter. And windy. But sometimes the things I hate the most remind me that within each day there is a masterpiece that I do not control. However I can choose to make the best of it.



I hate the cold in winter, but sometimes the wind can make the most beautiful patterns in the snow. Much like the wind in our journey to create our family. I can hate the struggle, the fertility problems, try to understand, but in the end we made the best of our struggle and were shown the beauty that came from it though our children. As much as I'd like to hide the winds we fought, I want to capture the memories of them. It is our journey and we choose to make the best of it.



1 comment:

  1. The snow photos are beautiful. My brother loves the way the wind makes patterns in the snow. The quote really resonates with me this evening. I'm in the process of readjusting my sails, and this is a nice reminder.

    ReplyDelete