Friday, January 7, 2011

Week One | My three month old

Since I just started this challenge, I didn't get time to really thing much about the pictures I was going to take for this week. Luckily I did take some pictures this week of my newest little bundle of joy. So for week one:

Capturing my Three month old

"Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~A.M. Lindbergh

Oliver is our fourth child we welcomed into our family. It's amazing how much you can continue to love each new child just as much as the rest. I'm not sure where my 4lb 130z preemie went under those cheeks! All of our children were preemies and I'm amazed how fast they grow and change. I love to photograph our children. They are the one's who change the quickest and I forget about all the stages of their life when I try to think back over the last 7 years.

This week Oliver turned 16 weeks old. And I don't know where those sixteen weeks have gone. But I wanted to stop time for a minute and capture that inquisitive stare that babies have, taking in their world. He's learning to smile and coo and I don't want to forget those memories. Of course this day he didn't want to do either of those for me!

And the wining picture for this week-




Of course there were several runner ups. It was hard to pick my favorite for this week.




Thanks for stopping by and please I'd love to hear your feedback!

4 comments:

  1. CHEEKS! Beautiful! To link, hilight what word you want "linked" to the website you are going to send the link to & then click the little world to the right of the T in your writing dashboard! Follow the directions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FEET!! I love baby feet. He may not have given you the moment you wanted to capture this week, but his eyes will remind you of the soft moments that you are currently having.
    I am also am by no means a PRO so keep going forward and learn as you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pics!!! add me to your blogroll for Project 52 and I'll add you back!!

    http://fitoriblog.com/blog/2011/01/10/project-521-branching-out-plus-some/

    ReplyDelete